Your exclusive coupon code “VITALS10” is now activated.
Use the discount code VITALS10 at checkout to take 10% OFF our subscription to Vitality. To be clear, this isn't a discount on just the first month. This is a discount on the ENTIRE SUBSCRIPTION! That's almost $5 saved each month, or almost $60/year!
Your coupon code will not be made available to the public, and we can only lower our price for the next 48 hours. Then all coupon codes will expire.
And if you’ve never heard of the benefits of an Omega 3 supplement like Vitality, just look at some of these reviews:
“Considering it’s not like your dog turns into the incredible hulk when they take supplements it’s hard to tell if this is entirely due to Vitality, but I honestly can’t think of anything else we changed. After about a 3 weeks of having our Brittany on Vitality he suddenly went from a pretty sleepy guy to an excited dude running around the yard chasing birds off the lawn.” -Charlie
“My Llewelyn Setter has a heart murmur, so we really wanted to put her on something that helped keep her heart as healthy as possible without breaking the bank. Vitality definitely fits the bill .” -Bonnie
“My yellow lab definitely seemed to have a little more pep to her step after about 4-5 weeks of taking Vitality. It’s been really cool seeing her so excited about everything again” -Dave
A healthy dog is more than just a luxury.
Helping make sure your dog is getting the proper nutrition does so much more than just help the dog move around the house.
Because here’s what good nutrition from supplements like Vitality can do:
- Enhanced Energy: One thing that I think we can all agree on, it's never the will of a dog that diminishes as they get a bit stiff. It's simply their ability to physically perform. Help them stay healthy, and you help them stay energetic and happy.
- Reduced Chance of Injuries: You wouldn't expect a professional football player to make it through a season without taking excellent care of their bodies would you? Well we shouldn't expect anything different from our hunting dogs. Keeping them nutritionally sound throughout the year significantly reduces the chance of an injury.
- Peace of Mind: Who would have thought helping your dog stay healthy & happy would help you do the same? Well I don't know about you, but it always kills me to see that look in someone's eyes at the hunting club as they tell me their dog isn't going to make it on too many more hunts. Making sure your dog is taken care of nutritionally from an early age gets you more and more hunts, and delays that awful feeling yourself.
Plus, its a great little treat for them every day. By giving your dog Vitality on a regular basis, you help ensure that your all time, money and emotional investment in your dog is protected.
Like Charlie mentioned in his review - your dog won't turn into the Hulk or Superman by taking Vitality, but he's sure as heck going to feel better long term.
You can get the Vitality monthly subscription right now using your 10% OFF code on our store.
Vitality isn't just any Omega 3 supplement:
Most omega 3 supplements on the market are made from fish oil and contain toxins absorbed from their environment. So we wanted to bring our dogs a natural, more sustainable source of Omega 3's that had all the benefits of those fish oils, but that didn't include all those toxins.
And krill oil was the perfect ingredient. Here’s why:
- Krill Oil Contains Significantly Less Toxins: In fact, krill have a lifespan 1/10th of the fish that are harvested to produce fish oil. That means they have 1/10th the amount of time to absorb those toxins in the water around them like mercury and other nasty things.
- Easier to digest than fish oil: Fish oil & krill oil both contain DHA & EPA, which are the nutrients you're looking for out of an Omega 3 supplement. The advantage that krill oil has over fish oil is that while fish oil is bound to triglycerides, krill oil is bound to phospholipids. This makes it significantly easier for your dog's intestines to absorb.
- Krill are an outrageously sustainable source: While fish used for fish oils are consumed for a very large array of industries (and I sure do love a good fish fry), krill really aren't. There is an estimated biomass of roughly 600 tons of krill in our oceans - that's roughly double the biomass of all humans! While the harvesting of certain types of fish has been well documented as being risky to the health of the populations, krill harvesting could literally increase up to 50 times without reaching the precautionary limit (as set by the Conservation of Antarctic Marine Living Resources).
Keep your dog in the game with VITALS10
There are hundreds of omega 3's out there, and all of them offer something new or different. Which why it’s so important to understand what you’re giving your dog.
And the easiest way to do this is to look at the source of them.
We chose the more sustainable, toxin free, easier to digest krill.
And every capsule is manufactured, packed, & shipped from right here in the United States. This means that Vitality is harvested, encapsulated and shipped to you in just a matter of weeks.
A benefit you only get from buying a truly sustainable product.
Checkout with coupon code VITALS10
And if you don’t love it, we will buy it back—even if it's empty. That’s how strongly we believe in our products.
Use your exclusive discount code in the next 48 hours and take 10% OFF.
Shop our store today before this limited-time offer expires.
Alpha Dog Nutrition
Treating your dog like the athlete they are.